Put an end to mascara and instantly define lashes and eyes. A professional treatment with a natural, safe vegetable dye will liven up your look. This color enhancement is smudge proof and lasts 4-6 weeks.
30 Minutes $35
A tint of natural color to even and add fullness, lasts 4 weeks.
30 Minutes $22
Brow lamination is the perfect solution for eyebrows that are unruly or curly, lack symmetry, or thinning and sparse brows. This treatment solves the messy brow issue by reworking and tinting your natural brown hairs while giving you a sleek, fuller brown shape for up to 2 months. The brows are brushed into place in a way where every hair follows the same direction of growth. We then brush them into a shape to create a very soft, natural arch. With a new protein composition based on liquid keratin and silicon you can also encourage brow growth by creating a protective film around the hair to enhance and define for super smooth shaped brows.
Eyebrow Lamination $60
Eyebrow Lamination with Tint $80
It’s the hottest trend in the eyelash industry today!
Lash lifting is a low maintenance lash curling system that lifts and enhances your natural lashes for up to 6 weeks, in just one 30-minute treatment!
A comfortable treatment with no aftercare or fuss that makes your lashes look longer and beautiful even after showering, sweating or swimming.
Lash lifting opens the eyes, giving the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. It’s a nice alternative to lash extensions and/or using a lash curler every day! It is less maintenance and the process is quick! It’s much different than the “lash perm” of the past.
We use silicone rods and specially formulated solutions designed just for the lashes. The lash lift then curls, sets and conditions natural lashes, resulting in a long lasting, natural looking lift.
Lash Lift $80
Lash Lift with Tint $110
Lash Lift After Care
This procedure requires very little maintenance and is perfect for anyone that doesn’t have time for regular upkeep. However, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48 hours.
• Be very gentle with your lashes. No rubbing or itching. Sleeping on your back is best if you are a face or side sleeper.
• Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. Swimming should also be avoided during this time.
• Allow 24 hours before applying any type of product to your lashes. After 24 hours, you may apply regular mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, or any type of makeup products you desire; it will not affect the lashes.
• Do not use any oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads on your lashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
• NO heat, steam (including cooking over the stovetop) or sauna use for a minimum of 24 hours. Use of steam/saunas is possible after but may weaken the effect of your lash lift.
• No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.